Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Easter again

Hi everyone.....

Again I show you an easter card......
For this one I used the following image: IMG 913 "My Besties"Dolls digistamp

You can find this image
>>>Here......http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p5617/Instant_Download_My_Besties_~__img913_%22My_Besties%22_~__Dolls_digi_stamp.html


I colored my image with copic markers and used a lot of purple color......for me that's a real easter color.



The papers I used are from my stash......Having them for years . The papers give a real vintage look to my card. I added a bit of distress ink to the edges to finish the vintage look of this easter card.


I hope I gave you some inspiration for your easter cards......
Easter is coming soon now so hurry to the shop and buy some easter Besties to color.....or pre-colored if you like that more. Have a lot of crafting fun....


Hugs from Plony.

No comments:

Post a Comment