Sunday, August 5, 2018

We've Gone Batty Over At My Besties

Hi guys, I've been on hols in Teneriffe so I'm slowly getting back to making my creations, 
Over at My Besties Sherri has created some fabulous Halloween images and I couldn't wait to colour this adorable cute image up,
I started out with a tag shape and I then added some Halloween themed die cuts along the edges, these I cut out of card stock then added some heat embossing over the top and a little distress ink here and there to give a aged look too,


I used a brick effect die cut by Sissix for a little added interest, I die cut out the moon and the pumpkins in card then coloured them and the image with my copics,
I then fussy cut out the image with my scissors,
I finished off my tag with some metal sequins from Swedish House Crafts and some of my handmade Foamiran flowers with a die by Lady E


Copics used:

Skin - C00, C0, C1, C3, C5
Pants - T1, T3, T5
Eyes - YG03, YG13, YG17
Shoes - C5 C7, C9
Green - YG03, YG13, YG23, YG13
Orange - Y38, YR16, YR68
Cape - Vo4, Vo9, V17
Shirt - BV0000, BV00, BV02
Ears - R11, R98
Bats - W00, W0, W1, W3, C0, C1, C3, C5, R11

Do check out this and all the fabulous images and papers etc you can get over at Sherri's online shop,

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment