Sunday, September 30, 2018

How Cute

Hi guys, I'm here again today to show you one of the latest releases from Sherri at My Besties, when I saw this utterly cute adorable image 772 "Snowman Bestie Birds Nest Dolls" I knew I just had to colour it up using my distress inks, I've not used them for ages but totally enjoyed using them so I may be using them again soon, lol


I used a Go kreate die for the main card shape covered with some maja Design papers, in between the layers I used a Noor Design snowflake die and a Memory Box  Bramble Circle die, this I cut in Kraft card stock to bring out the browns in the colouring, I aslo used the same Kraft card stock for the trees then I used some Maja Design paper for the leaf effect at the tops, I also used the new die by Lady E Leaves 004 again cut in Kraft card stock to tie it all in,


I added some stickles glitter on the places were the snow effect was needed, I do love a hint of sparkle for winter Christmas cards, 
Do check out this and all the other gorgeous images and products available at My besties,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment