Friday, February 1, 2019

He Is With Me

This month we celebrate St. Patrick's Day so I
thought that I would use lovely green colors
and of course pink!!  Pink makes me happy
so I had to use some pink too!

I used the sentiment "I will not fear for He is with me"
because she looks like she doesn't have a worry in the 
world.  We can trust that God has us in the palm of His
hands.  His word tells us that we are inscribed on the 
palms of His hands in Isaiah 49:16a and He tells us to
"fear not for I am with you" at least 4 times in scripture.

You can find this adorable image HERE! She's a 
Fairy Digi Doodle image.  I used lots of 
Magnolia Doo Hickey dies and the sentiment stamp
is a Prima Creating in Faith stamp.  I hope that you
will stop by the store and check out all the gorgeous
images and goodies that Sherri Baldy creates!
Have a super blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment