Thursday, March 15, 2018

Easter is coming soon.....

Hi everyone......

With easter coming soon I like making some eastercards.
This one is made for Sherri's shabby chic DT and I colored one of the sweet easter Besties....IMG 910...you can find the image >>>Here


I colored her with copic markers and tried to match the colors with the papers and flowers I used for this card.
The card shape is made with a Dutch Doobadoo model and this one is perfect for easter cards.
I added some little eggs to the double pleated thule and the beautiful lace....


Flowers are a must at my cards and pearls, butterflies and cheese cloth are common items too.
You can see some fluffy little feathers......so sweet.....


If you love easter cards too....go to the shop and find lovely images to color or printable digital downloads. There's so much to choose....... Have fun.

xxx Plony

No comments:

Post a Comment