Monday, March 26, 2018

Little Ducky

With Easter approaching I thought that I would make a gift
card holder for my second March Shabby Chic Besties project. 
I stamped this adorable Sherri Baldy image called Little Ducky.
I stamped it onto Recollections #110 white paper and colored her up with Copic markers.  You can find Sophia HERE!
Here are the Copic colors that I used:
Skin:  E50, E51, E53, E35, RV10
Hair:  Y23, E21, E35, E57, E47
Bunny Ears:  E71, E77, E79, R81, E04, BV00
Ducky:  Y13, Y21

 I used Kaiser Craft Miss Betty, Tilda and an
oldie, Girls Paperie paper.  I cut the bow from a die from
My Creative Time, the chicken wire die from Tim Holtz,  
and layed some leaves I die cut.  I also layered a Magnolia
DooHickey die cut on the edges.  The letters that spell out


"Easter" are from Girls Paperie.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment